Residential | Commercial

Apartment For Sale in Port Moody

1202 288 UNGLESS WAY, Port Moody, British Columbia V3H0C9 Canada

  • PRICE$799,888
  • BED(S)2
  • BATH(S)2
  • SQ. FEET1102
  • PROPERTY TYPESingle Family

Beautiful corner suite with balcony providing fabulous mountain view. Open concept 2 bedroom 2 full bathroom with hardwood floors (entrance and kitchen), large principal bedroom with walk in closet and 3 piece ensuite. Kitchen features granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, under-cabinet lighting. Amenities: gym, party room, hot tub, sauna, bike storage. Shopping, recreation centre, library and Skytrain all within walking distance. (id:9345)...
Transaction Type: For sale
Building Type: Apartment
Ownership Type: Strata
Maintenance Fee: 400.00
M.Fee Payment Unit: Monthly
Video Link: Click here to View
Landscape Features: Garden Area
Features: Central location, Cul-de-sac, Elevator
Appliances: All
Constructed Date: 2008
Amenities: Recreation, Shopping

This Apartment is for sale in Port Moody and its located at 1202 288 UNGLESS WAY, Port Moody, British Columbia V3H0C9. This property's asking price is $799,888. It has 2 Bedroom(s) and 2 bathroom(s). This property has 1102 sqft covered area.

To get more information about 1202 288 UNGLESS WAY, Port Moody, British Columbia V3H0C9, Please call:
Harmeet Singh: 604-800-9061

Disclaimer: The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.